Scadsys Web Portal implements self-service for Parents, Students and Educators on the Web.
The system provides access to live Scadsys data and allow parents to update their biographical information (if authorised). Schools have total control over information security and access to individual parent and student information.
Scadsys Web portal is accessed with a standard browser on a computer or smart phone and tablet.
Scadsys Web Portal capabilities:
- Parents have access to biographical information, student assessments, attendance, discipline, letters, timetable, achievements and homework
- Parents can view their own school debtor account and student debtor account (used for school purchases)
- Parents can view notifications sent from the school or college
- Parents can view messages sent from the school or college
- Parents can request modification of their personal and biographical information
- Students have read access to own information (including assessments if allowed by the school or college)
- Student and Parents can order items from tuck-shop, cafeteria, school shop, etc.
- Parents and students can view educator contact information
- Educators use the Web Portal to supplement access to Scadsys functionality