Point of Sale
Scadsys Point of Sale system addresses the needs of Tuck-shops, School Shops and Cafeteria by automating administrative, ordering, invoicing, stock control and sales.
The system allows schools and colleges to run a Cashless environment without any cash on premises by automating electronic fund transfers to parent and student accounts.
Scadsys POS is available as a separate Scadsys system fully integrated with Scadsys and can operate in a stand-alone mode without the Cashless option.
Scadsys Point of Sale capabilities:
- A fully fledged Point of Sale system catering for all types of school and college sales: Tuck-shop, cafeteria, books, uniforms, etc.
- Scadsys makes use of cash/EFT/credit card/debit card/easyPay systems to collect payment/deposits from parents and students
- Payments/deposits are processed through the Scadsys Cashbook to the debtor or student account allowing the school or college to implement a complete cashless environment
- Placing orders on the tuck-shop/cafeteria from the Scadsys CRM system (normally during registration period in the class room) or Scadsys Parent Portal or Scadsys Mobile (smart cell phones and tablets)
- Parents have full view of orders and payments on the Parent Portal
- Biometrics is used to identify students/educators for orders or buying on account. Scadsys ID Cards are also accepted
- Quick access to all student and educator transactions history and orders from the Scadsys POS console
- Full item barcode scanning for processing large numbers of items and customers in a short period of time
- Price overrides function for specials (i.e. selling excess hamburgers/hotdogs)
- Industry standard POS stations as found in restaurants and retail outlets
- Daily Cash-Up function to reconcile cash and account sales and stock inventory by operator
- Scadsys POS can process transactions from unlimited outlets (school/college shops)
- Sub-items to control the making of hamburgers, hotdogs and other items at school/college and controlling relevant stock required
- Automated orders on suppliers based on economic order quantity trends and minimum stock quantities
- Management of supplier orders, deliveries and invoices
- Management reports for profit and loss, item margins, stock turnover, sales, etc.
- Dashboard for quick access to sales, profit, margin, inventory and loss