Scadsys Notifications provide schools and colleges with notifications, alerts and reports automatically generated at specified time intervals.
The system will interrogate the Scadsys database applying rules and alerting recipients of an event, changes to data, sending a pre-defined report or synchronising Scadsys data with other service providers.
Notifications can be sent to email, SMS or the Scadsys Communicator. Updates to the school Facebook will be incorporated in future.
The Scadsys Notifications system uses push technology to push information to educators, administrators, management, students, parents and government when a management rule applies.
A detail log of notifications is available for Staff, Educators, Parents and Students.
- Generate monthly attendance report and email the report to the principal and government official on the last day of the month
- Send notification to the discipline head at 08h00 every morning for students who has exceeded the 50 discipline points mark
- Send notification to principal on Monday morning at 08h00 with birth day students list for the week
- Send notification to principal when test marks/term marks for students are less than 40/x% at 08h00 every school day
- Send notification to principal at 08h00 with absent students for the day
- Send notification to student when a reserved media title is returned at 08h00 on school days
- Send notification to student when a media title is overdue
- Send notification to principal when a student account has less than Rxx available at 08h00 on schools days for Tuck-Shop purchases
- Send notification to parent when debtor account is 30/60/90 days overdue at end of every month
- Send notification to bursar when a student’s status is modified at 08h00 (i.e. school leaver)
- Send notification to principal when access privileges in Scadsys are modified
- Send notification to students when homework is published
- Send notification for ‘happy birth day’ to Student/Educators/Staff/Parent
- Send notification to principal when students are absent for more than x days
- Send notification to principal when an educator has not checked in at 08h00 today
- Send notification to principal when an educator is late today
- Send notification to principal when an educator has left the school early today
- Send notification to principal when an educator has not logged into ScadsysCRM today by 08h00
- Send notification to principal when educators are in breach of Time & Attendance policy
- Synchronise student and educator data and timetables with IT Schools LMS every morning at 06h00