Scadsys Financial is a financial, debtors and cashbook system, fully integrated into the Scadsys Administration and Assessment system, with financial capability tailored for schools and educational institutions.
The Scadsys Financial and Scadsys Administration systems are fully integrated into Pastel and SageOne.
This provides schools and colleges with the power of Scadsys for educational management and Pastel for financial management, a combination which provides advanced functionality to advanced schools and colleges.
Scadsys Finance capabilities:
- Separate accounts for Parents, Students, Educators and Other Debtors (i.e. tennis club, external debtors, etc.) accounts
- Specialized debtor ageing for schools and college requirements (invoice once with 10 monthly payments)
- Posts to many different ledgers at the same time (i.e. school ledger, money market ledger, development fund ledger, etc.)
- Raises debit orders to all major banks
- Raises interest on overdue accounts by debtor age
- Specialized invoicing for grade, subject, subject choice and groups tailored for schools and college requirements
- Import bank statements for easy receipt processing
- Send SMS, email and push notification reminders to overdue accounts holders by debtor age
- Integrates to easyPay for complete cashless environment (cash deposited at all major super markets)
- eMail debtor statements to account holders
- Debt collection management
- Real-time dash board for pay rate, debtor aging, payment analysis and debt collection status
- Export and Import to and from Excel spreadsheets
- Debtor notes to keep track of actions and debtor commitments made to raise payments
- Integrates seamlessly into Pastel and SageOne cloud service
- Integrates full into Scadsys Point-of-Sale
- Microsoft Report Builder for custom report development