Seating Plans and Behaviour Management
ScadCo extended the Class Room Management system to include the management of seating plans and student behaviour in the class room or on the school premises.
Managing seating in a class room can be a tactical strategy to ensure good learning.
Seating plan features in Scadsys CRM:
- Specify seating plans by timetable group, timetable day, educator, subject and classroom
- Rearrange students by gender, marks obtained, discipline points, achievements and behaviour
- Display seating plan on screen or whiteboard
- Highlight student underachievement and behaviour to other educators
- Print seating plans for lesson observations and inspections
Student behaviour is the biggest barrier to good teaching and learning that educators have to deal with. The behaviour management function in CRM makes a real difference and totally streamlines the behaviour management workflow between educators.
Behaviour management features:
- Customise achievements and behaviours/discipline to match with school policy
- Educators award achievements and behaviours in a couple of clicks to save time in the classroom or school premises
- Easily award and manage detention
- Instant reports to highlight trends and students at risk
- Ensure consistency in terms of managing behaviour in the school or college
- Match behaviour with attained marks
Parents and Students
Parents are always concerned about bullying and behaviour at school. Scadsys CRM and Parent Web will:
- Engage parents and promote a positive achievement into the wider community
- Share customisable behaviour reports with parents and push real time notifications to their phones
- Help students see their own progress and reflect on their achievement and behaviour
- Motivate and engage students with optional rewards
The detentions module is integrated with behaviour management and manage the entire detentions process. Educator can easily award detentions which can easily be tracked and administered.
Detention module features:
- Attach a detention to a specific behaviour type so that educators are consistent
- No double bookings for detentions - educators are made aware if they try and set a detention for a student who already has one set for that date
- Help student see their own progress and reflect on their achievement and behaviour
- Make use of detention attendance and track who is attending and not attending set detentions
- Push detention notifications to parents via email or the Scadsys Android and iOS app
- Get instant reports on detentions by year groups, subjects, pupils and more.